Sunday, March 12, 2006

 

Marriage Made in the Kitchen

I haven't blogged much lately because not much exciting has been going on in the eating life. And Bubba is starving in a kennel in the suburbs of Dallas where he is supposed to be learning to be a protection companion. Therefore, walking is not nearly as interesting for me, but I go everday.

Today, however, I made a new recipe for waffles from the South Beach Diet Quick and Easy Cookbook.





These waffles are made with SBD friendly ingredients, i.e. whole wheat flour and oatmeal. The book recommends topping them with sugar free jam. We use sugar free Mrs. Butterworth's syrup.

The waffles are very light and crispy. Maybe the best waffle I've ever eaten, healthy or not.

I'll not bore you with the recipe, but the SBD Quick and Easy Cookbook does contain really good recipes that are amazingly quick and easy. If you like to eat, I think you should get one. Posted by Picasa

Comments:
Yum, that sounds gooood!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?