Tuesday, February 21, 2006

 

Fog Crept In On Little Cat Feet

Breakfast was usual. Lunch was pizza margherita with bag salad. Snacked on cashews and scotch. All good. But supper was really good. Reheated some grilled chicken breast that I glazed with Blackberry Chipotle sauce. Accompanied that with leftover sauteed veggies and a salad of thin sliced tomato with avocado drizzled with olive oil vinegrette.

Due to the lousy, drizzly, foggy weather, I didn't get to play golf. Bubba and I did get our walk in this morning. Cleaned up the tiller I borrowed from Eddie. I intended to take it back this afternoon, but weather was too nasty to want to drive across town. That's all the exercise except grocery shopping.

Had some chocolate dipped strawberries for dessert. Love the SBD. Ready for the fog to go away! Posted by Picasa

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?