Wednesday, February 01, 2006

 

Bummer

Had a very good breakfast of scrambled eggs with cheddar cheese and two strips of turkey bacon and sugarfree cappuccino. I did not have toast because I wanted to save the bread (low carb Orowheat) for a sandwich at lunch. Did not have time to walk Bubba before golf because I got a haircut. Did make some tuna for a sandwich to eat on the course for lunch with an apple and a diet A&W rootbeer. Had a piece of string cheese for snack.

Golf was vacuumlike-it sucked. Bummer.

Got home and the new flagstone patio was complete and I didn't have to lift a finger (or a flagstone). Very good. One of wifey's former students did the work and it looks very nice. Covers about half the yard. He also tilled up the edges of the yard for flower beds. There were no flower beds in the whole yard.

Probably will have pizza margherita with salad for supper tonight. Yum! Yes it will have pizza crust. Shut up.

Going to Lubbock Friday to see one of the last basketball games at the school were I began teaching in 1968, Spade ISD. The school is being consolidated and this is its last year of operation. Wifey painted the longhorn in the mid-court circle on the gym floor back in the day. I wonder if it is still there? It was a good little school. I hate to see it go. Bummer.

Comments:
Have a good trip, even though it will be bittersweet. I need pictures of the new patio! Sounds gorgeous!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?